Under the following program:
- Against the Tory policies of New Labour.
- For nationalisation, of rail, health, post and all sectors of the economy under workers' democratic control with no compensation to their former owners.
- For trade union freedoms, ending of Thatcherite anti-union laws.
- No to private pensions, a state pension for all, linked to earnings.
- Minimum wage of £9.60 per hour.
- For a 32 hour working week without loss of pay.
- End student tuition fees, state subsidised housing to ensure students do not get into debt.
- Abolition of the un-democratic House of Lords and the monarchy. For an elected Head of State.
- Members of parliament to be instantly recallable by their constituents.
- No MP's pay to be higher than that of an average worker.
What do you think?